Thursday, 9 October 2014
Think you're an expert in business continuity?
Are business continuity practitioners any different? We'll soon find out. To end the BCI World Conference and Exhibition on a high, the Business Continuity Institute along with Crisis Guardian, will be hosting their very own game show.
The game show will contain relevant and important business continuity messages and will touch upon topics covered in some of the conference presentations, so make sure you pay attention. You will however be pleased to know there are no music questions.
This is an audience participation event so you can put your heads together with fellow delegates, using shared interactive voting handsets, to answer a series or topical questions and have fun at the same time as learning something new and interesting to take away with you.
So, do you think you're an expert in business continuity? Perhaps you are. Now is the time to put that to the test. Book your place at the BCI World Conference and Exhibition to take part in this one-off event and really put your business continuity skills to the test.
- Resource-based contingency planning – an alternati...
- Becoming certified to ISO22301 - what NOT to do! (...
- Developing simple recovery plans for key processes...
- A case study of the integration of ERM and BCM as ...
- Business continuity: human resources as powerbroke...
- Business continuity and information security – a g...
- Genoa: The city where maths kills people
- Business continuity vs risk management
- Deriving X factors to support your BCM programme
- Design and implementation of a business continuity...
- ISO22301 certification at the UK's Houses of Parli...
- Think you're an expert in business continuity?
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2013 (59)